Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Procrastination Nation

A Beautiful Mess is a creative blog started by sisters Emma Chapman and Elsie Larson, this technically a lifestyle blog but the topics that they cover are not only do-it-yourself projects. These sisters actually have a handful of e-courses and one of them is called Blog Life which is all about how to become a blogger and sustain a functioning website. Since I am new to this blogosphere I was  browsing their blog and notices an aptly named article titled "Help Me I Procrastinate". Reiterating the fact that I do work full time and go to school simultaneously, that leaves little time to get to blogging. But this sister duo has a few key points that have helped me manage my time slightly better. These include;

  1. Lists + Planning: Organize your schedule
  2. Variety of Work: Don't bore yourself
  3. Work Hours Rule: One thing at a time
Check out this fun and quirky article and see what else you can learn!
Keep your head in the game :)

P. S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment